Have you ever lost your voice and words from nerves when you were speaking?
Imagine having the confidence to speak to a crowd with clarity, joy and ease
Most people would rather die than speak in public!
There’s always room for improvement no matter how confident you are.
In this specialised group-coaching program you will be lovingly facilitated by Mandy Siegel who, with 30 years of experience on stage as a singer, educator and speaker will hold your hand the whole way to help you find a more confident voice, speak from the heart and truly grow your business to the next level.
Even if you don’t currently speak in public, this course is about building your confidence from the inside out
Did you ever experience:
- Feeling a bit scared of talking in front of people or speaking in public
- Being hesitant to pick up the phone and make the next sale talk to new people on the phone
- Losing your words and feeling like a blathering fool
- Wanting to grow your business but feeling stuck
- Wanting more family and work life balance – ‘me time’
- You voice coming out shaking
- Networking events scare you a bit – not truly connecting with people
- Feeling shy to talk to people
Then HOW TO SPEAK WITH CONFIDENCE AND BOOST YOUR BUSINESS is for you.
If you experience any of the above and you are a career driven woman seeking to improve your presentation and communication skills in a safe and creative environment then the Speak With Confidence Workshop is for you. This is your opportunity to develop the energy, esteem and self-expression that you need to grow your physical presence and to advance your professional career with confidence. An interactive workshop with Mandy Siegel will help you get your voice heard and your presence known.
Would you like to have a chat with me, to see if this is REALLY for you?
Sign up (on the right) for a complimentary 30 minute discovery session where we will help you find out how you can have a more authentic confident voice.
You will learn to:
- Explore your voice through fun and interactive activities
- Gain tips on how to manage nerves and remember content
- Grow your physical presence
- Speak and present with confidence and authority
- Control your voice using specialized vocal and breathing techniques
- Confidently engage and entertain your audience
- Fully express your authentic self
- Fulfill career aspirations with another level of inner confidence
- Ignite your passion to propel you into your future
- Love your professional voice and even love public speaking
READY FOR A TRANSFORMATION?
When: Friday 17 – 19 February, 2017 – COOMA, NSW
When: Friday 24 – 26 February, 2017 – MERIMBULA, NSW
Venue: Earth Song Wellness Centre Snowy Mountains, 99 Comissioner St, Cooma, NSW
Venue: Merimbula Pambula Golf Club, 173 Arthur Kaine Drive, Merimbula, NSW 2548
Investment: Super Early bird special $497 if you book by 24 December 2016. Early Bird is $547 till January 13 2017 . Full price workshop $597.
Wear comfortable clothes as there will be some movement-based activities.
Light snacks and water will be provided. Please bring lunch.
The workshop will be on the gorgeous Sapphire Coast of NSW so you can change your life while you enjoy our pristine surrounds….
If you’re still not quite sure….
you could make a time for a complimentary 30 minute discovery session to help you find out how to have an authentic confident voice.
….is a performer and presenter with extensive experience in Human Resources, Life Coaching and NLP. Mandy is fully equipped to give you the tools to take your communication and presentations to the level of confidence you desire. “I inspire professional women to master their voice on stage and in their lives. I believe everyone has the power to speak up and be heard!”
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT Mandy Siegel:
“Mandy has truly helped me to break through my stress and has provided me with the tools to be calm in moments that would have caused me anxiety in the past.” Nada Wentzel – Managing Partner, The Jonah Group.
“Mandy encourages you to experiment, to be fully self expressed, to have fun, to make discoveries about how your body and your voice work and to have tools not just for the stage and not just for singing and performances but in terms of enriching your life.” Toni Houston – Creative Director, TellTale Media
“Mandy has helped me to express myself clearly, succinctly and powerfully. The processes are amazingly simple and a lot of fun. Anyone can benefit from the sessions.” Dianne Marshall – Year Level Coordinator, Pascoe Vale Girls College.